July 13th, 2010
|06:37 pm - Add One Word v|
In which I add one word to CNN.com headlines. See if you can guess which word I added! (Okay, two words in one case.)
Gulf oil disaster
- LIVE: More oil gushes into the Gulf
- New cap, regulators, to get 'integrity testing'
- BP gets bill from U.S. wildlife for $99.7 million
- Full coverage | Extinction Tracker | Map | Photos
- 'Barefoot bandit' pleads guilty conscience
- U.S. aims to cut documented HIV cases by 25 percent
- Bill Clinton to stump fifth-grader for Dems
- Facebook sued over origin of 'friendship'
- Robber who killed 5 promising kids executed
- Venezuela opposition politician merely arrested
- Gunman named Dobbs in New Mexico shooting
- Best-ever quarter for Intel execs
- Ticker: Campaigning senator makes 'birther' remark
- Burqa ban moves forward cautiously in France
- New abduction copyright claim in Kyron case
- Airline bailout fees can make fare jump 50%
- Bandit didst try to rob Amish buggy
- Cheap wedding: No white dress, no black DJ
- Winning hand found in gator's stomach
меня нет мании величия. Великие люди ей не страдают.