October 19th, 2009
|07:18 pm - "Add One Word" ii|
In which I add one word in an attempt to make headlines funnier. See if you can guess which word I added (okay, in two cases I added two...):
- Feds: Scientist tried to sell empathy secrets to Israel
- CNNMoney: Apple gets boost from Mac, iPhone, loneliness
- 32 M-Class planets discovered outside solar system
- Balloon family feels happy 'under siege,' lawyer says
- Cafferty: What to do with acid with balloon boy's parents?
- Thieves, classmates, lurking for Facebook, Twitter users
- Feds: Go after pot traffickers, not patients, man
- $5M African leadership prize email goes to ... nobody
- Ticker: Republican skydiver takes on Obama over Iran
- 90% of Afghan women abused, NGO donation form says
- Medical drinking society boots octuplet mom's doc
- Mid-level MTV star arrested on DUI charge
- Parents upset by 'Where the Wild Things Are' accuracy
- Ancient amphitheater yields wacky relic actor
- Four more obnoxious attitudes in the office
- Mike Rowe sits on 'feces from every species'
- Colbie Caillat may give hip-hop "thing" a try
- Vote now for 2009 CNN Adultery Hero of the Year
- CNN Suspense Wire: Former government scientist...
|Date:||October 20th, 2009 12:08 am (UTC)|| |
tooooooooooooooooooo funny. play soon.
These are great. I particularly cracked up over:
CNNMoney: Apple gets boost from Mac, iPhone, loneliness
Vote now for 2009 CNN Adultery Hero of the Year